Monday, November 30, 2009

Miss

I did really well on the National Blog Posting Month. :( This weekend, not so much. I missed 3 days out of 30. That's not so bad right?

This holiday just took alot out of me. I was home for 4 days, and Isaac was teething. He's a teething BEAR. 4 teeth at once. 2 broke the skin, just waiting for the other two which have caused huge bulges in his gums. We need sleep. All of us.

I will have some posts up soon, to make up for the lack of posts in the past 3 days. For now, I want to give a shout out to Miss Daniela, who incidently is watching Isaac today (long story, husband goofed and she saved his butt).

I have known her for about 4 years now, I think. She has been an awesome friend and support system ever since we bonded in the windows of VS doing their insane holiday floorsets. She has adorable little boys, her 3 year old and her 18 month twins. She just started a blog here. Stop on over and check her out, leave her some love. She deserves it!

Seriously, I would have lost my mind by now if not for her.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Shame on your for missing THREE days. I kid, I kid. That's a heck of a lot better than I could do. I would have run out of things to say.

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving even if it wore you out.

Poor Isaac - I hope those teeth make a full appearance soon. My daughter always seems to get multiple teeth at a time too. I'm not sure if that's better than one at a time?