Monday, November 2, 2009

Movin' On Up.

My baby has been crawling for two weeks now. After about a week, he discovered he could pull himself up on his knees if he grabbed a hold of the couch, the kitty condo, chair legs, etc. He also figured out that once on his knees, he could push things, like his activity chair. So guess what he likes to do ALL THE TIME now?

He has also started to stand still when we hold his hands and pull him into a standing position. He takes a few steps, then starts to cry.

Regardless, it inspired my husband to put this together this morning:

Yep, that's a walker!

Seriously, I can barely keep up with the crawling baby! He wants to walk already?! The past few nights I have been so pooped, I go to bed at 8:30! And I can't tell you how many times I have yelled "Isaac, what's in your mouth NOW?!"

Sigh.

And in case you couldn't tell, I am going to give the NaBloPoMo (is that right?) a whirl. 2 down....28 to go! :)

1 comment:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

So glad you're doing 30 post in 30 days!