I was awarded the Honest Blog award by CJ from My So Called Life With Twins. :) Wahoo!
By winning this award, I have a couple rules to follow:
1. Must thank the person who gave me the award, list it, and link it! CHECK! :)
2. Share "10 Honest Things" about yourself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design, or htose who have encouraged you. (7? I can only pick 7?!)
4. Tell those 7 people the have been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of the guidelines in receiving the award.
Without further ado....
10 Honest Things about Isaac's Mommy
1. I eat slightly wierd combos of food, mostly involving popcorn. I eat peanut M&Ms with popcorn. I also eat Doritos with popcorn. Fritos with cottage cheese. Ketchup with scrambled eggs. Ketchup with mac and cheese. Hot dogs and scrambled eggs.
2. I love the smell of Ivory soap. I buy the bars and unwrap them and put them in my shower. I don't use them, I just smell them.
3. I hate my knees. I don't wear shorts or skirts because I hate them that much. My knee caps are funny.
4. I am an OSU fan...but did not go to school there. Neither did my husband. That's just how we roll in the Midwest.
5. I love to bake and cook. I have about 10 million recipes and cookbooks. That is only a slight exaggeration.
6. I am a horrible driver. HORRIBLE. And I get nasty bad road rage. Not a good combo.
7. I am addicted to the MTV reality shows: Real World, The Hills, The City...etc. I will not stop watching and I am not ashamed.
8. I have wierd OCDs. Like sometimes, I know I should be stressed, but I am not...so I stress that I am not stressed. And I wash my hands ALOT.
9. I sing pop songs to my baby. He loves them. I don't know any baby songs. Britney I know. He also gets alot of MB20 and RT.
10. My first job was under the golden arches of McD's. And I met my husband there. :)
Whew! Ok, these 7 people, tag!
1. Ann at The Grady Chronicles
2. Aimee at Momma's June Bugs
3. Stacie at Never Clever
4. Trisha at Totally Trish
5. Alison at (un)complicate me
6. AJ48 at Baby Steps and The Life We Live
7. Andrea at Walking the Tightrope
The only thing I will say about these fine ladies is that I love what they write. They have all helped me in different ways, and inspire me every day. :)