Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Achooooo!

This is my last post for today, I swear :)

I have noticed that ever since Peanut set up camp in my uterus, I have been sneezing a lot more. Like 4-5 times per day. I am attributing this to my body ridding itself of harmful dust microbes before they reach Peanut. This is what I like to tell myself anyway.

My nausea has almost completely gone, except for when I brush my teeth (maybe because this reminds me of the gag inducing amount of money that needs to go into my mouth). I eat about every two hours...not a full meal, but something. I get mad cravings, like the rice krispie episodes (I have now downed 2 boxes in one week) and the most recent: tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and balsamic. I am still tired as all heck. The belly is continuing its daily expansion as are the girls. Seriously a full coverage cup has now become a demi on me, and an almost indecent one at that. Acne is still there, but I attack my face twice a day so it is getting better. Gas is atrocious and that is enough said. :)

Sharing your body with another person is no easy feat.

No comments: