Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1st Day With Daddy

So this is what I came home to yesterday:

This is the jersey that we bought for him way back when, I know that Ben has been dying to put it on him. Since he has been so small, I didn't think it would be fitting him for a while. And it was still huge on him, but he looks adorable.

I think Ben gained a new appreciation for how I stayed home with the baby everyday for 14 weeks and still managed to maintain the house and get dinner ready and run the errands. Isaac didn't like his bottle yesterday and only ate about 4 ounces. He was starving when I got home. He latched on and didn't move for about 20 minutes. Ben was tired and hadn't showered or even changed out of his pjs. He did manage to load the dishwasher. :)

My first day back to work was fine. It feels wierd, but a good wierd. There is lots going on, so I have plenty to keep me busy. By the time I got home, I was exhausted. And I still had to get everything ready for today! I have to say that freezing dinners was such a good thing for us. It was so nice to just heat up the oven and throw the pan into it. Plus cleanup was a breeze.

Isaac has been sleeping wonderfully (knock on wood). On Sunday night he slept from 1030 to 445, and last night from 930 to 330. Hopefully daycare will get him good and tired today. I saw him on Miss K's webcam, and he seemed very content. Whew. :)

No comments: