Friday, August 8, 2008

Little Buckeye Fan

Being from Ohio, my husband is a huge OSU football fan. Since I fully intend to impart my MatchboxTwenty fanaticism onto our child, I have deemed it acceptable for him to do the same with Buckeye football. To show my support for this, I have scouted several OSU baby items that will be his, like the OSU diaper bag, OSU car shade for his car, pacificers, onesie's, booties, etc. Normal baby stuff. While searching for this stuff, I stumbled upon this, and had to order it. It was originally back ordered, and I couldn't find it anywhere else, but finally it was in stock again.

The one one the left is the front, and the right is the back.
It is made of a soft satiny material that looks like a real football jersey. It buttons on the bottom like a onesie, and also on the right shoulder.(I apologize for the poor quality of the photos and the wrinkly-ness of the background pillow case. I was in a hurry, and it is still more attractive than if I just laid it on the carpet. )


It is so cute and small. :) and Ben really likes it. Now, I am guessing that this was made with baby boys in mind. However, all the OSU stuff for baby girls is pink! I am one of those people that believes that it just isn't OSU if it is not scarlett and grey. If it turns out we are having a girl, she can wear this with a cute little skirt and a little red bow in her hair.

No comments: