Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sidenote

So I thought of something I would like to add to my "pla" post.

Those people I mentioned that can map something out and stick to it? I greatly admire those people. More power to them. Like I had said, I used to be like that, or at least somewhat like that. And maybe one day I will be again. It is just that right now, in this moment in time, I am not in that mentality.

And I didn't mean to imply that I don't have goals,because I do. And I have thought about what steps need to be taken in order to acheive those goals. I am happy in my life right now, and I am enjoying living it one day at a time. I have never been at a point where I felt I could do that before, and now I am.

I am just tired of people continually asking me what am I gonna do about this? and what am I gonna do about that? and don't I have a plan for this?

I want to enjoy this time in my life, relish carrying a baby and all that comes with it, and not have to stress about whatnot.

No comments: