Thursday, August 21, 2008

Baby Day #3

Today is my third prenatal appointment! I am very excited about this one, because I get an ultrasound. I know this, because the nurse freaked me out so bad last time, I called ahead to see if this appointment was with her or the doctor. The receptionist explained that I will have an appointment every month, but occassionally it will only be with the NP to check my bp, weight, glucose/protein levels, and the baby's heartbeat. I just really want to see my baby again.

It is also exciting because in theory, we could be able to tell the baby's sex if all goes well. It is still early in the timeframe that you can tell this, but 15 weeks is the start. I am so impatient, I really hope we don't have to wait until next month.

It has been a busy week so far, starting with a busy weekend. I have gotten alot done, which I feel good about. This includes scrubbing, and I mean scrubbing, the kitchen floor and baseboards on Saturday. This made me so tired, I had to take a nap. I also found a prenatal yoga class, which I am told will help with my lower back pain, and signed up for my Mar.ine Ma.mmal Cent.er training. It has also been really busy at work for me, which I don't get to say often.

Also, today my husband has his annual checkup with his doctor, and is hoping to be approved for one of the stop smoking pills. Fingers crossed. (No worries in the meantime...he has never been allowed to smoke in our apartment, and has been banned from smoking in the car when I am there.)

Fingers crossed for a good baby day! :)

1 comment:

CJ said...

Good Luck, Good luck!! Everything will be fine girl! :)