Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wanna Be A Bawler?

No, not a shot caller with 20 inch blades on the impala.

I mean a big fat cryer. If so, then get pregnant.

Seriously, I was an um...emotional person before the pregnancy who cried at wierd things, but now it has become a bit ridiculous. And I can't stop myself!

Yesterday, I cried at the wedding on MTV's True Life (and the girl was a B**CH!) and again at a song on the radio, "Apologize"....which I have heard 900 million times. I cried again in Lamaze class this past Wednesday when the baby in the birthing video was born. On average, I think I cry about 20-25 times a week.

And I don't know if she noticed or not (my husband sure did), but I seriously cried about 17 times at Z's wedding. That just includes the wedding day. Everything that day made me cry, and not just wedding stuff. I cried when I realized I forgot my shoes. I was not crying for the shoes themselves, but that I was scatterbrained enough to forget them. The shoes were irrelavent. I was crying at my stupidity. This lasted about 20 minutes, and I seriously couldn't stop myself. I think my husband thought I was nutso. He probably still does.

So, yes, I understand that this is due to my um...hormone imbalances, but still. I have to carry a bottle of contact solution around with me, so after a crying bout, I can clean off my lenses. This is hard to do if I am driving. And I do cry then. Like the other day when I heard "Wind Beneath My Wings" and I lost it because I was thinking about my grandpa.

Anyway, I am at work today. I figured that since I had to skip out on Thursday, I should catch up today. It has finally started raining. FINALLY. It has been so dry and disgusting. My favorite thing to do when it rains is curl up on the couch with hot chocolate and popcorn to watch old movies. However, I haven't really been able to do that, although I semi-did with Grey's on Thursday night. I have been trying to catch up on everything. Yesterday I did some errands, paid some more bills, cleaned up the apartment a bit. I have also discovered the wonder of Ebay. I found our OSU diaper bag there and got it for way cheaper than what it retails for.



I am not sure why we would need the water bottle holder, but it was included. I have had a hard time choosing a diaper bag, because the ones I like don't look like diaper bags and are therefore more $$$. I don't want a really baby-ish one. I found one that I kinda liked at Target that is turquoise, so I did register for that one. But I do really like this one, and I don't have a problem carrying a sports themed bag. Even though he is being born in California, he is still a Buckeye Baby! :)

I have not become one of those people that gets up in the middle of the night to check their Ebay auction bids. A Travel Swing I was bidding on ended at about 5 this morning, and I was not going to drag my butt out of bed for it. I suppose if it was something I really wanted, I might do it. But I doubt it. The most valuable thing to me these days is sleep. True Story.


No comments: