Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ReVamp

I need new TV shows to watch. I decided this last night as I was channel surfing and couldn't find anything to watch. I watch several shows regularly:

Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order SVU, Private Practice, ANTM, and The Hills. I will also watch syndication of these shows along with Friends, Will and Grace, Seinfeld, and SATC. If none of these shows are on, I claim that there is nothing to watch. I do also occasionally watch Property Ladder, Flip This House, Iron Chef, Food Network Challenge, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader, and Jeopardy. But not very often.

I need variety. I need to be interested in more things. And I as am more and more prone to laying down early or spending more time on the couch (seriously once I lay down, it is getting way harder to get up...there is alot of rolling and huffing involved), I need this new variety. Any suggestions?

No comments: