Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Day #1

Today is my first ultrasound! I am so excited. I am told after this visit, you actually feel pregnant because you can see and hear the baby. And hopefully, today we will be able to tell if it is one baby or two... :)

I went shopping with Karen this weekend and we went in all the cute baby stores and squealed over all the small clothes and shoes. It is hard to wrap my mind around the fact that in February I will actually be putting those teeny tiny clothes on my baby. It just doesn't seem real to me yet, I guess. Kelly sent me the most adorable pair of little green socks with giraffes on them. I will try to figure out how to put up pictures one of these days. I have many cute baby things to show off ;) .

Even though we don't have to worry about it for quite some time, Ben and I have been looking at baby furniture and swings, etc. We have an idea of what we like. I like to give him sticker shock so he will stop wasting money. I guess the more pressing issue is figuring out where we are going to live and when we can actually move. I have also been scouting houses for rent in Pe.taluma, where it is a little cheaper than Sonom.a.

Anyway, fingers crossed for a great first doctor's appointment!

2 comments:

zarafa said...

oh yeah, i forgot to come decorate your blog. if nothing else, i can make the picture fit the frame. in fact i think i will do that.

btw, i was to see ultra sound pictures. so scan them or some shit.

Maylily18 said...

yes m'am. how do i put up the pictures of the cutie booties? :) they aren't really booties, but socks doesn't rhyme with cutie....