Saturday, February 6, 2010

Behind

This past week, ever since Isaac's birthday really, has been insane. Busy, busy, busy. And the busy-ness means that I have been neglecting aspects of my life, like blogging.

We are getting ready to head to Ohio this week for the third and final birthday bash, ringing in Isaac's first year. I have been trying to get everything around for that. And for our taxes, so we can take all of what we can to the person doing our taxes when we go. Of course, being the type A that I am, I can't leave the house a mess, so I have to clean.

Isaac has his one year photographs taken this afternoon.

I have been SLAMMED at work.

Not to mention, Isaac's party consumed most of last weekend.

Oh, and Ben, Isaac, and I have all been sick all week. ALL WEEK. Like, sick so bad that I left work on Wednesday. And that I wore ponytails all week.

Sigh. I promise, I will have a more substantial post soon. SWEAR. with photos. I am just so behind in every possible way right now.

1 comment:

The Grady Chronicles said...

Can't wait for the pictures!!