Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pictures, Finally!

So I finally got off my duff (I guess not literally since I was technically sitting on the couch to do all of it) and got the laptop ready for pictures. I won't hold them back any longer.
First, the belly shots up through 38 weeks (31 weeks is missing because that was the week of the baby shower in Ohio and I don't have those pics yet).
30 weeks.

32 weeks.

33 weeks.

34 weeks.


35 weeks.

36 weeks.

37 weeks.


and finally....38 weeks. No more Peanut inside.

And the very best ones. :) Of my precious litte Peanut, Isaac right after he was born, at 2 days and at 4 days. :) I have more that will come later.

















2 comments:

The Grady Chronicles said...

Oh my God- he is precious. I can't believe I have one inside of me.

Open Roads Mama said...

he's ADORABLE!!!!