Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Days of Truth: Day 2

Day 2: Something I love about myself...


Well, let's see.


I would have to say that I love my positivity and my ability to smile.

Am I always a smiley, upbeat person? No, no way no how. But I spent too much time being unpositive and gloomy. And let's face it, that is no way to go through life. It makes life harder, and tougher. I try to focus on the good in every situation. I try to make the best of life, no matter what. Sure, I get upset and I cry. I think things play out unfairly and I would like to smack the smirks off peoples' faces. Putting energy into being upset and carrying grudges and assuming the worst just sucks the life out of me, as I imagine it does to alot of people. I don't want people to see me that way. I don't want to be the Debbie Downer. I put my energy into focusing on the good in life.


It makes life easier, being positive. It truly does. It gets you through the day just a bit easier.

No comments: