Friday, July 2, 2010

Tag!

I was tagged by Ann to post the 8th picture in the 8th folder of my pictures folder. :)


With out further ado:

That's my little boo! From June 2009 taken from my cell phone, so the quality is not the best.

I am tagging Miss CJ with her cutie patootie twins, Aimee who has already been tagged, but her kids are so cute!, Andrea with the impossibly adorable Evan, Miss Barefoot Foodie herself :) because she is from NW Ohio and cracks. me. up., AJ with the beautiful MacKenzie, the photography genius that I like to call my BFF over at Nizhoni Pet Photography, Labmom because she is an inspiration to m and doesn't really know it (well know I guess she does!), and Stacie because she is pretty much my bloggy neighbor in NorCal. :)

So ladies, go ahead and tag 8 people if you so desire! I won't get STABBY on you if you don't. :) I just love your writing and your photos.

1 comment:

AJ48 said...

Awwwh! Thanks for the tag.

Your little one is sooo adorable :)